Our restaurant is now open with indoor and outdoor seating options. Our lodging rooms are available to reserve. Please remember to stay calm and think of others during this difficult time in our world!
Hours of operation:
Wednesday – Saturday: 5 pm – 9 pm
Sunday brunch: 11 am – 2 pm
Reservations strongly suggested.
($16 per person and $2.50 for soft beverages)
- We are wiping all tables, chairs, door knobs/handles DAILY at closing
- All staff are engaged in constant hand washing and wearing of disposable gloves both while preparing food and serving our customers.
- Our facility is large enough for you to still enjoy dinner while maintaining a “Social Distance” from others.
- Our resident owner & CEO is a retired United States Air Force Nurse and is experienced in infection control procedures.
- We monitor all our staff daily for any signs of illness and have educated them on how to protect themselves and our customers.
- We look forward to serving all our scheduled events and also all events in the future!
- We very much look forward to when this virus will pass but in the meantime we shall continue as always to promote healthy practices.